Boulder Alano Club
The Boulder Alano Club is following COVID-19 recommendations as outlined by the State of Colorado and the Federal Center for Disease Control.
Based on information collected from these agencies, we are having a limited opening beginning July 1st, 2020.
The first meeting on-site is Eye Openers (AA), which meets Monday-Friday at 7am, Saturday at 8am, and Sunday at 9am. During the next several weeks, we will be evaluating our in-person meeting protocol and adding additional meetings, as possible.
There is a limited attendance capacity, following state and federal recommendations. The maximum seating in the large meeting room is 37 people.
IMPORTANT: If you have experienced a fever, shortness of breath, cough, sinus congestion, or had potential exposure to COVID-19 in the last 7 days, please refrain from attending in-person meetings.
Here is the detailed protocol that will be followed at the Boulder Alano Club:
- Please arrive early to allow sufficient time to check in for the meeting. The doors will be locked for entry at 10 minutes after the meeting starts.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED. If you don’t have a mask, they will be available at the Club. We would appreciate a donation to off-set the cost of the masks.
- With your mask on, you will approach a temperature-taking station before entering the Club. Any individual with a temperature over a 99.7 degrees, will not be able to enter the Club.
- Once you have cleared this station, you will enter the Club and quickly meet with a volunteer who will ask you basic questions about your possible exposure to COVID-19 and will collect your first name and phone number to allow for contact tracing.
- After the check-in, please proceed directly to the meeting room and have a seat. The chairs have been arranged to allow for social distancing and should not be moved.
- Once the meeting is complete, you will exit immediately out of the back fire door.
- We are asking that any people who want to have a “meeting-after-the-meeting” do so outdoors while practicing social distancing.
- These areas will not be available:
- Sponsor/Sponsee rooms
- Kitchen – bring your own coffee (BYOC) – Your group will still have access to your supplies.
- Lobby area for socializing
- Small meeting room
We recognize that these are stringent practices that have been adopted so that we can provide a place for you to meet that is as safe as possible. The BAC, groups, and individuals must adhere to this protocol to continue transitioning back to in-person meetings. Anyone not interested in complying with these practices is asked to attend meetings online.
For updated information, please click on the logos below.